Researchers using the Social Competency Scale measured the social skills of 800 kindergartners and followed up with them 19 years later. They found a strong correlation between scoring better in social areas such as relating to peers, handling emotions, and resolving problems and the likelihood of finishing high school, graduating from college and having a full time job.
- Amelia Knows How to Stop Bullying
- Reduced Standardized Testing Makes Room for Social Emotional Learning
- In PA, School Districts and Intermediate Units Work Together to Meet Chapter 339 and Future Index Goals Using a Cloud Based Platform
- TEAMology Satisfying School Climate Statute NJSA 18A:37-21(b)&(d)
- Gov. Tom Wolf announces reduction to PSSA testing