Over 900 Pennsylvania and New Jersey teachers have already TEAMed up to collaborate to reduce behavior issues in the classroom that slow down student progress in schools. It’s a newly released cloud platform that contains decades of proven activities, lessons and activities to not only meet mandates but invigorate and remind teachers why they entered the profession.
- Amelia Knows How to Stop Bullying
- Reduced Standardized Testing Makes Room for Social Emotional Learning
- In PA, School Districts and Intermediate Units Work Together to Meet Chapter 339 and Future Index Goals Using a Cloud Based Platform
- TEAMology Satisfying School Climate Statute NJSA 18A:37-21(b)&(d)
- Gov. Tom Wolf announces reduction to PSSA testing