For a limited time in New Jersey, teachers are joining a webinar and getting practical, everyday lessons, tips and activities to improve school climate. In addition, teachers have access to the cloud platform as a resource for building specific SEL components such as conflict management, problem-solving, small group interventions, resiliency and leadership. Here is the link to sign up.
- Amelia Knows How to Stop Bullying
- Reduced Standardized Testing Makes Room for Social Emotional Learning
- In PA, School Districts and Intermediate Units Work Together to Meet Chapter 339 and Future Index Goals Using a Cloud Based Platform
- TEAMology Satisfying School Climate Statute NJSA 18A:37-21(b)&(d)
- Gov. Tom Wolf announces reduction to PSSA testing