With the pressure from businesses and the societal impact of many students not being prepared to handle conflicts, harassment, bullying, and problem-solving, Social Emotional Learning (SEL) has been growing as a major need. Click here to read the full article.
- Amelia Knows How to Stop Bullying
- Reduced Standardized Testing Makes Room for Social Emotional Learning
- In PA, School Districts and Intermediate Units Work Together to Meet Chapter 339 and Future Index Goals Using a Cloud Based Platform
- TEAMology Satisfying School Climate Statute NJSA 18A:37-21(b)&(d)
- Gov. Tom Wolf announces reduction to PSSA testing