We are constantly striving to better our TEAM by finding enthusiastic educators to join us. Our TEAM gets stronger with every new member, who is adding input and has the same goals of building competent, confident, successful future leaders.
Join our Varsity:
If you and your school are ready to take the next step in improving school climate, increasing students’ sense of school connectedness, building a culture of team among all students and staff, all while naturally preventing bullying and preparing students for their futures then you are ready to bring Project TEAM to your school at the whole school level.
Schedule your staff training. We will contact you after you schedule for next steps.
Join our JV:
If you are looking to increase SEL and Character Development in your students and are looking for easy to implement lessons, activities and ideas we have a couple great options to get you started.
Subscription to our Online Platform
- Receive a one year subscription to our online platform, where you will have lessons, activities, and teambuilding games at your fingertips. Included in your subscription is access to our online community, where you have the opportunity to collaborate with other educators across NJ and PA on SEL, character education, career education and teambuilding.
- Are your teachers able to collaborate with other teachers outside of your building on a regular basis?
- Does your staff have a strong sense of TEAMwork and pride?
- Do you have a tool for consistent support for school wide programming?
- Do you have a tool to easily access curriculum materials for social emotional learning and character education?
- Are you able to easily demonstrate how your students are meeting benchmarks for career education standards?
- Is your school wide program easily integrated across the curriculum?
- Are you easily able to report how your school meets bullying laws and policies?
- Are you easily able to report how your school meets other mandates, standards, and policies?
Small TEAM Intervention Group K-5
- Help meet the needs of your most hard to reach students. We know you are doing great things for your students who are struggling academically, who are dealing with difficult family situations, who feel like they don’t belong and who have behavioral difficulties. Our at risk intervention group uses a leadership model approach to help you bring out their strengths. This small group intervention includes curriculum for a 6-8 week program, student packets, and templates to get your group up and running.
Small TEAM Intervention Group 6-8
- Help meet the needs of your most hard to reach students. We know you are doing great things for your students who are struggling in their personal and family lives, who are finding it hard to fit in, who are at risk of using drugs, and who are hurting themselves. Our at risk intervention group uses a leadership model approach to help you bring out their strengths and help them learn to use those strengths to help them overcome adversity.This small group intervention includes curriculum for a 6-8 week program, student packets, and templates to get your group up and running.