Project Team Impact
Through years of research and data collection conducted by Penn State University, we have learned Project TEAM has made the following impact in schools:
Decrease of aggressive incidents down
Decrease in defiant behavior
Disruptive behavior incidents down
Increase in test scores
Increase in positive school culture
of staff now believe their students can be successful versus 75% previously
- Students with the lowest scores of feeling connected to schools (the hardest students to reach) have increased their feelings of school connectedness.
- Students are more likely to think about career goals when they feel connected to school.
- Students feel that being part of Project TEAM helps them in school.
- Students are using what they learn from Project TEAM to deal with situations in their lives.
- Students who indicated they were bullies are no longer reporting they are bullies.
- Students who indicated they were targets of bullying are no longer reporting they are targets.
- Student incidents of skipping class have decreased by 97%.
- Student incidents of degrading a peer have decreased by 92%.