Journal – 1st Grade – Amelia
- Review Anti-Bullying from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Anti-Bullying is important now and also for their futures.
- Ask students if they think adults ever have to deal with mean behavior or bullying at work. Allow time for answers.
- Explain that these are things for which people of all ages have to deal.
- Pathway Pause: Industrial Technology and Engineering- Explain to students that Video Game Designers create characters, puzzles and levels to create new games. They may also have to help develop the code to get the games to work. Ask students if they think it is bullying if someone they work with keeps putting the Video Game Designer’s ideas down, calling them names and telling others that their work is bad. Ask students what that person can do about this co-worker being mean.
- The students should complete the 1st Grade Anti-Bullying writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student