Journal – 1st Grade – Lamar
- Review Leadership from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Leadership is important now and also for their futures.
- Pathway Pause: Arts & Communication- Ask students how an Artist has to use leadership skills. Have them brainstorm how an Artist uses each foundation to help them be a leader.
- The students should complete the 1st Grade Leadership writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student