Journal – 1st Grade – Ruby
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Resiliency is important now and also for their futures.
- Pathway Pause: Business and Marketing- Explain to students that a Banker is in charge helping people open accounts and handling money. Tell students that many things can go wrong at a bank, such as somebody’s money being accidentally put in the wrong person’s account. Ask students how the Banker could stay positive and resilient if the customer is angry about the mistake.
- The students should complete the 1st Grade Resiliency writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.