Journal – 2nd Grade – Amelia
- Review Anti-Bullying from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Anti-Bullying is important now and also for their futures.
- Ask students if they think their teachers are ever bystanders to mean behavior from their colleagues. Allow time for answers.
- Pathway Pause: Industrial Technology and Engineering- Explain to students that App Developer is a person who works on a team to create and test new apps for computers, laptops and phones. If an App Developer was being made fun of for their ideas by a TEAMmate (co-worker), what could the bystanders do?
- Explain that these are things for which people of all careers have to deal.
- The students should complete the 2nd Grade Anti-Bullying writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student