Journal – 2nd Grade – Lamar
- Review Leadership from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Leadership is important now and also for their futures.
- Refer to the careers listed under the Arts & Communication Career Pathway on the Career Pathways page of the Project TEAM Student Journal. Ask students to think of what types of strengths would be important for a few of the careers listed. Allow time for sharing ideas.
- Pathway Pause: Arts & Communication- Ask students what strengths a YouTuber has to have to be successful and get subscribers. Have them brainstorm how a YouTuber uses each foundation as they are creating their YouTube videos.
- The students should complete the 2nd Grade Leadership writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student