Journal – 3rd Grade – Amelia
- Review Anti-Bullying from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Anti-Bullying is important now and also for their futures.
- Ask students if they think their teachers are ever bystanders to mean behavior from their colleagues. Allow time for answers.
- Explain that these are things for which people of all careers have to deal.
- Pathway Pause: Industrial Technology and Engineering- Say to the students, “An Architect creates sketches and blueprints for homes and communities. Do you think there are times when others don’t like their designs and may be mean about their work? If you were a bystander to this behavior, what might you say to those being mean?” Allow time for answers.
- The students should complete the 3rd Grade Anti-Bullying writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student