Journal – 3rd Grade – Ruby
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Resiliency is important now and also for their futures.
- Pathway Pause: Business and Marketing- Explain to students that a Sales Representative is responsible for selling their product to customers, consumers, and clients. They are often competing against other Sales Representatives selling similar products. They often face rejections when a customer decides to go with a different product. Ask students how a sales rep can use their resiliency to keep going and not give up, when they don’t get a sale.
- Refer to the careers listed under the Business & Marketing Career Pathway on the Career Pathways page of the Project TEAM Student Journal. Ask students if they can think of things that could go wrong as people are trying to meet the requirements needed to attain careers in a couple of the careers listed. Allow time for sharing ideas.
- The students should complete the 3rd Grade Resiliency writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.