Journal – 4th Grade – Lamar
- Review Leadership from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Leadership is important now and also for their futures.
- Ask students to give examples of how different types of career people use cooperation, communication skills and leadership. Allow time for answers.
- Pathway Pause: Arts and Communication- Have a quick discussion about how people that are part of Professional Singing Groups need to use cooperation, communication and leadership. Encourage students to think about how the process of creating music, lyrics and songs. Ask them how using all the foundations come into working together to produce great music that fans will like.
- The students should complete the 4th Grade Leadership writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student