Journal – 6th Grade – Ruby
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Pathway Pause: Business and Marketing- Explain to students that a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking person in a company or other institution and is ultimately responsible for making all managerial decisions. Ask students to come up with a scenario that may happen to a CEO where they may need to be resilient.
- Ask students to think of three adults they know in different types of careers. Have them think of types of adversity they have faced or could possibly face in their careers.
- Allow students to share their thoughts.
- Students should complete the Resiliency writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student