Journal – 7th Grade – Amelia
- Review Anti-Bullying from Mini-Lesson 1 and 2.
- Have students think about how important the role of a bystander is.
- Pathway Pause: Industrial Technology and Engineering- Explain that a Plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for water, sewage and drainage in plumbing systems.
- Have students imagine they were visiting a friend at their apartment building which is under construction and witnessed a plumber being bullied based on their heritage, by a couple other workers. Ask students how the workers witnessing the bullying (the bystanders) could help and what they should do.
- The students should complete the 7th Grade Anti-Bullying writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil or pen for each student