Journal – 8th Grade – Ruby
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Pathway Pause: Business and Marketing- Say to the students, “A Travel Agent is a person engaged in selling and arranging transportation, accommodations, tours, or trips for travelers. What kinds of frustrating “roadblocks” might they encounter when working with their clients? How would they use resiliency on a weekly basis in their career?”
- Ask students to think of a roadblock they are currently dealing with or a situation in their life at the present time where they are exhibiting resiliency.
- Which of the other foundation abilities are they using while exhibiting resiliency?
- Allow students to share their thoughts.
- Students should complete the Resiliency writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student