Let’s Go on an Adventure – Kindergarten
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lesson 1.
- Let students know that today we are going on an adventure. We will be traveling through land and water to the PT Clubhouse!
- Explain that you will be telling them a story and as you are telling the story, they will do things in place by their desks, such as walking in place, running in place, hopping in place, and crawling in place.
- You may want to have them practice these activities before proceeding. It’s important for them to know that they must stay in place so no one gets hurt!
- Have students follow along as you tell the “Let’s Go on an Adventure!” story.
- What kinds of obstacles or tough things did we come across during our story?
- Were we resilient? How so?
- Why is it important to be resilient?