Journal – Kindergarten – Amelia
- Review Anti-Bullying from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Anti-Bullying is important now and also for their futures.
- Ask students if they think adults ever have to deal with mean behavior or bullying at work. Allow time for answers.
- Explain that these are things for which people of all ages have to deal.
- Pathway Pause: Industrial Technology and Engineering- Explain to students that a Mechanic is someone who fixes cars, buses, trucks, and motorcycles. Ask them what a Mechanic can do if someone is being mean to them at work. Allow time for answers/thoughts.
- The students should complete the Kindergarten Anti-Bullying writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.
- Framing My Future Career Journal
- Pencil for each student