Journal – Kindergarten – Ruby
- Review Resiliency from Mini-Lessons 1 and 2.
- Explain to students that Resiliency is important now and also for their futures.
- Pathway Pause: Business and Marketing- Explain to students that a Hotel Manager is in charge all operations at a hotel. Tell students that many things can go wrong at a hotel, such as bugs getting into the rooms. Ask students how the Hotel Manager could stay positive and resilient if the hotel becomes infested with bugs and the guests are upset.
- The students should complete the Kindergarten Resiliency writing prompt in the Student Journal.
- If time allows, have willing students share their journal entries with the class.