Business & Marketing
Free offer for Ruby Resiliency curriculum!
WINDOW 2 OF THE HOUSE
Resiliency is the ability to bounce back when something tough or hard happens. Resiliency helps students understand they can overcome obstacles or tough times. It gives students the ability to cope with problems, get through difficult times, makes us unique, and gives us hope. To be resilient, we need to be able to take care of ourselves, help take care of others, and understand the importance of having positive influences and people to help take care of us.
- Being able to bounce back after something hard happens (not doing well on a test, fight with a friend, not understanding a math problem, etc.)
- Making the right choice even when the wrong choice seems easier
- Respecting others, taking care of self
- Helping take care of others
- Putting others before self
- Positively solving a problem
- Business Owner
- Hotel Management
- Travel Agent
- Computer Programmer